- To find a full-time position utilizing my computing and design skills. Available 6/2012.
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in New Media Interactive Development
- Minor in Digital Business & Business Administration
- Deans List, Honors Program: 9/2008 - Present
- GPA: 3.971 (PROS 4.0)
- Expected Graduation: May 2012
- Concepts: Gestalt Principles, User Interface, Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics
- Applications: Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual Studio, mySQL, PuTTY, FileZilla, Google Analytics
- Environments: Windows (XP, Vista, 7), UNIX, Mac OSX
- Other: Organized self starter, Pick up on things quickly, Work well under pressure, Strong leadership skills
- Worked with a team of six developers and designers to propose a virtual collaboration device to Xerox; created a prototype in Adobe Flash using ActionScript 3.0, utilizing Away3D, TUIO, SmartFox libraries; built a touch pad, utilizing Community Core Vision (CCV); presented and demonstrated product at the campus-wide Innovation Festival; Awarded first place by Xerox out of eight teams.
- Built an iPhone application with a team of three; researched other similar applications, designed the features and interface, fully developed our solution, and presented / demonstrated to the class
- Directed and Produced a ten-minute video; recruited actors, scheduled film shoots, enlisted a pianist to develop an original soundtrack, filmed, edited, and presented video
- Team leader for UNIX Tutorial Website; led five students to create a product which met the client needs
- Work Experience
- Leo Burnett: Web Engineer Intern, 6/2011 - 8/2011
Created a content management system to display graphical, video, and banner advertisement assets to be used for all of Leo Burnett, Chicago. Pitched a campaign for Secret Deodorant's "Mean Stinks" movement, with a team of cross-discipline interns.
- M3 Health: Web Development Intern, 3/2011 - 5/2011
Maintained and debugged existing .NET back-end. Created several administrative tools. Developed a PowerPoint-like HTML surveying system that integrated with the database and reporting mechanisms already in place to work with a Flash-based surveying system.
- R/GA: Technology Intern, 6/2010 - 8/2010
Worked with a team of multi-disciplinary interns to pitch a "digital solution" for Walmart to executives of R/GA. Researched and produced an example of new HTML5 Applications. Programmed several website widgets to be used on Verizon's site. Provided support to other programmers on various projects. Repurposed websites, updated and converted content to a more usable form.
- Rochester Institute of Technology: Teacher Assistant and Grader, 12/2009 - Present
Assisted in Introduction of Programming for New Media, Programming II for New Media, and Programming for Digital Media. Assisted students with their programs during class, was available outside of class for additional help. Graded homework assignments and projects in a timely manner.
- Rochester Institute of Technology: Orientation Assistant, Fall 2009, 2010, 2011
Attended orientation training to acclimate new students and families to the RIT Community. Kept the new students actively engaged and excited throughout the week of orientation.
- Volunteer Activities
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars - RIT Chapter, 9/2010 - Present
Secretary and Treasurer, Founding Member
- Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences, 9/2010 - Present
Interactive Games and Media Department Honors Representative
- Website Design and Management, 2006 - 2009
East Williamson Free Methodist Church, Youth Group